Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trey Luckie: The finale...

After my second post, I realized that several questions were missing.  Now Trey had returned my questionnaire in about three hours, but I was sure he wouldn't have left any stone unturned so I went back to my file and there on page three of his thesis were the left behind items.  I'm going to spin them simply because they are what I consider a fitting end to a fitting interview.

Give me 5 facts about Trey Luckie that are worth sharing.

I sing. In fact I am President of my church choir.  Hard to believe, but I actually get asked to sing in weddings, funerals, and such.

At one time in my life I hunted Rattlesnakes for fun!

I am only 5’6” tall and weigh about 165 lbs, but I can hit a golf ball 300 + yards.

I served as President of the local chapter of The National Wild Turkey Federation for 5 years.

Thanks to the Duckman, or Mr. President, I am an honorary member of Duck Power Inc. even though I have never fired a shot in the presence of the company’s other members.  This is an honor I hold dear to my heart since I wouldn’t know a sea duck if it landed in my office.

In one sentence, who is Trey Luckie?

Trey Luckie is a God fearing, family loving, outdoor enthusiasts who enjoys life to the fullest by trying to live each day with a purpose and a plan that will allow him to be the best possible husband, father, son and friend to all those who are in his life.

Many thanks to the author of Brave Eagles Hunt with Antique Brownings and as of right now, I'm doing my best to figure out how to get down to Georgia next April.  The time works, the money works, all that stands between me and snake wrangling is some convincing...

2 comments:

  1. Please, please, please come down to my house IMMEDIATELY so I can provide you with something different to blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabid, I'm having a difficult time contemplating your advances... the smiley faces have to stop, they once again make my blog look less than manly...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...