Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jimmer!!!

Get ready it's Jimmertime, I'm not going to say that BYU is going to the finals but I love watching this kid play.  Just goes to show that hanging around for another year can be good for America and your career.

Jimmer Fredette of BYU
Wofford the No. 14 seed in the Southeast Region will play No. 3 Brigham Young at 7:15 p.m. Thursday at the Pepsi Center in Denver.  I hope he goes off for at least 50 points...

I don't watch football, hate Nascar, and have little time for most other sports.  However, March Madness is in my eyes the greatest sporting event of the year...

JIMMER FOR THREE!!! Click here for more information on college basketball's big deal.

5 comments:

  1. I am not a basketball fall and really the only times I watch are when Duke is playing. A fellow classmate of mine whose last name is Singler (#12), is a Blue Devil and that is fun to watch. Perhaps another championship for his senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since little Wofford is from the Southern Conference, the home conference for my Georgia Southern Eagles, I will have to pull for them and hope that they can produce an upset! Go little puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, I didn't know you were so young...

    Trey, you are going to get JIMMERED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of basketball and I have never even heard of this fella Jimmer.That being said the term Jimmertime makes me laugh so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tug, Jimmer is college basketball's Chuck Norris... get jimmered...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...