Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Maine Outdoorsman has moved...

For reasons that aren't my place to report, I need to inform all of those who frequent our blogs that The Maine Outdoorsman has returned to where all of Rabid's literary wonder began.  Please spread the word as he needs to rebuild his readership. 

Please share this link if you are so inclined to help him get back to his larger list of followers which WAS six times larger than mine.  Thanks and take care.  DEDH

www.themaineoutdoorsman.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. I wondered what the heck was going on..I eventually found him on blogspot but the trauma that I suffered was immense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On top of his own problems, figure in how many times I've linked to his website over the last three years... Oh well, at least his running on blogspot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have to RE-follow or will I still get his updates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bud. I don't know about the re-following Trey? If you click on me in your follower list do you go to my old address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From my page, if I click on you for your profile then click on your link I go to the purchased site. We'll figure out how to make this right...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "think" I have everything worked out now . . . phew! When technology works it is great BUT when it doesn't what a cluster.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...