Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ice fishing mayhem...

It's on and I haven't even finished out the duck season, but ice fishing is fast upon us and I've found myself in a bit of a dilemma...

A great friend of mine is well, a device and equipment aficionado.  And as of right now we are in the process of either 1) building an ice shack, 2) buying a used one, or 3) investing in higher quality commercial shack.

So here's the run down of how this has been.  Let me remind you this is part fun and part half-truth...

There will be something done for the short term and a long term plan is in the works so I'll keep you posted, but I want to share how exactly our planning has run awry...

My idea of an awesome shack... $600.00


Our version of a nice Sno Pro 6X10... Researched online prices around $3,000.00


And Bud's Big Daddy Dream Shack... about $13,000




2 comments:

  1. Those are some pimped out ice shacks! You could spend the whole weekend in one. I don't know when i will start my ice fishing since duck season goes till mid Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savage,
    Our puddle duck season ends this week, but sea ducking rolls until January 31st. For me an available chance in January will put me on the high seas over standing over a hole in the ice. Thanks for swinging by...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...