Thursday, February 17, 2011

First trout for my littlest...

First Flag

She did it and I've got the goods on tape, just need to load the video.  However, my youngest landed two brook trout last weekend.  My oldest landed her first trout at just about the same age (click here) and scored on tape a couple weeks later (click here).  I consider myself quite fortunate to have two beauties that aren't squeamish about tackling fish.

I will honestly say that they are quite different, one more of a do all tomboy, while the other is a pink clad fashion princess.  My next challenge is to put them on the ice together, we'll see how the ice holds up in March when the temperature gets at least consistently in the 40's...


First Trout

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than that my man! Nothing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your wee one and way to get 'em outdoors Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...