Thursday, May 31, 2012

There are no breaks for the busy...

Holy crap, isn't life just busy, busy, busy, busy...

As I close out my after school program and prepare for the finish of the high school academic year, my spare minutes are few and far between.  To add insult to injury, I opted to launch my lobster boat today to officially start my summertime self-employment three weeks early.  I'll plan on getting gear ready and setting out all my traps.  Hopefully, I'll be all in before the 4th of July and catching a few soft shells in the process.

From this...

To this shortly...
As for my other responsibilities, Tee Ball and Farm League has been wonderful.  I just remember that it was easier last year having my two girls on one team rather than fitting in six games a week now.  I can't complain because the investment given will certainly yield results down the road with all the kids in the community.  I have certainly worked hard to make their experience fun, meaningful, and an opportunity to learn more about a game I'm very passionate about.

Other than that, I'll try to work on my Baltimore Day 2 write up and fulfill my agreement with Smart Wool.  Take care and have a great day.

The Downeast Duck Hunter

8 comments:

  1. I expect trap #007 to have a big season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have so much to do today that I shall never get through it with less than three hours prayer." -Martin Luther

    P.S.-Pray for me too, I’m the only guy in a house full of girls. -TRF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Boat! what do you have for power?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trey, I'm putting your trap right next to Sellers' and see whose will come out on top!!!

    Rev, no doubt no doubt... as far as the girls, pink is how I roll... lol

    Sellers, figured as much so...

    Savage, 300 hp Caterpillar... 29.6 knots on it's sea trial with a cage back in 2003, might push it around 20 or so every now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. U git yer butt out on the wada'..softies are in @ Pen Bay..

    ReplyDelete
  6. U git yer butt out on de wada'..softies R N @ PenBay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike, I've got six more games this upcoming week and two weeks left of school. I'll be busting my hump once I get a bit freed up, till then I've got to wait. Plus we are usually a couple of weeks behind the curve when it comes to softies, we'll see how much earlier they are this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...