Thursday, May 10, 2012

Several announcements...


Trey Luckie of Brave Eagles Hunt with Antique Brownings


Eider Fest
Trey Luckie has bought plane tickets.  After several years of being pen pals, he took me up on my offer and will be charging north for the downeast Maine experience.  Plans include two days of sea duck hunting, a pursuit of a black duck, some ATV riding, and general mayhem that might include an all you can eat lobster buffet.  All preparations are set with small flood tides first thing in the morning and an early enough time frame so that I may not freeze the soft Georgia peach.

Black Duck Blast
I look forward to spending time with the man who I know so well, but have yet to shake his hand.  In addition to his visit, I am excited to be able to host him in our new home slated to be finished in two months.  He'll certainly enjoy the view of the Atlantic and a variety of ducks that frequent the tidal cove, not to mention raising a little cain with yours truly.  So in a true Duckman fashion, I raise my glass and offer this short toast, "Let us Roll".

Lobster Buffet
On another note, I've opted to purchase the Downeast Duck Hunter.  I'm not exactly sure where this site is heading in terms of writing and/or guiding but things aren't the same as they were in 2008.  The success of this website can't be measured in dollars, but rather the total profit in overall utility.  For that, I have simply opted to continue my way and see what the future may bring.  That's how I roll.

There will be a quick post tomorrow that will be a little fun, I just ask, "Where's Duckman?" and we'll see who can give me their best pitch.

Have a great day.

The Downeast Duck Hunter

2 comments:

  1. Wish the flight left tomorrow! It's going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish the flight left tomorrow! It's going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...