Monday, April 25, 2011

A challenge and a BB gun...

During my April vacation, I was chatting with my friend Trey Luckie of Brave Eagles Hunt with Antique Brownings about writing topics.  It would be fair to say that I told him that my daughter who had never shot a BB gun in her life would be a natural marksman.  After all, she is the future Downeast Duck Girl and an excited participant in all of life's good adventures.

This bold statement's fruition came after reading his post about going on a camping retreat with his son which included target competition with BB guns.  I decided that the old Red Rider needed to be pulled out of the box, oiled, and loaded up for for some practice.  This topic will be more inclusive in a few days once I get my laptop back, but for now here's my daughter showing Trey Luckie how it's done. 




Have a great day
The Downeast Duck Hunter

5 comments:

  1. What a natural shot maker she is!!! She must get that from her mother!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Trey as I have seen Mr. President shoot on many, many occasions and it is always painful to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rabid- Painful only because you wish you had my mad skills...

    Trey- Don't you have another challenge to be working on???

    ReplyDelete
  4. A natural..love the smile and the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first shots were with a powerful, break open air rifle, in a basement shooting lane, at a Boy’s Club in 1978.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...