Friday, May 3, 2013

Shifting gears...

My life is family, and my family is my life...
I had a good run, but I do not have the time or the energy to post regularly on my site.  I'm not getting out nearly enough in the great outdoors and I'm posturing for other opportunities down the road.

If the good Lord helps those who help themselves, then my efforts will be of fruition.

If not, then my efforts will be not in vain but rather unfortunate.  I must balance my life, family, health, and career in greater accord which leads to the obvious reduction in writing, photography, and video.

The website will remain up and I will post when the opportunity arises, there will be no forced posts for the sake of keeping things active or maintaining a readership or earning sponsors and that lucrative outdoorsman contract.  This blog will once again become what I intended previously, a record of a part of my life with a literary and visual appeal.

I'm thankful for gaining two fine buddies in Trey Luckie and Kevin Sellers who will be lifelong friends, and for those who've crossed in my adventures with Steve Vose.  We'll still do our thing down the road, and I'm sure there will be posts but my overall zeal and enthusiasm for writing by force is low.

Until my next post, whenever that may be... take care...

The Downeast Duck Hunter

6 comments:

  1. your saltwater duck hunting posts are great. Looking forward to reading your posts when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have all slowed down some with our writing. Nothing wrong with that. Look forward to some meaningful post down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you Duck Hunter..Life pulls a person in many directions..Stretches a body pretty thin at times..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good Lord likes his name capitalized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savage, no doubt... there will be more posts... slowing down not out...

    Trey, get ready... Moosabec Mayhem has been reactivated...

    PMB, I'm like gold... pulled super thin and pounded ultra flat, but intact...

    Anon, you are right... Correction made and I hope the good Lord does forgive...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean by a forced post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...