Saturday, May 25, 2013

Change of venue...



This past week, I interviewed to become principal for a regional elementary school.

Yesterday, I was offered the position.  Pending school board approval and an agreed upon contract, I will be leaving my 15 year career teaching and begin a new path in educational leadership.

There will be less ducks, deer, fish, and outdoor adventures but I'm looking forward to the opportunity to enhance my life and the lives of others.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! They are lucky to have you and those kids will love having the DEDH as their cool principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Lord bless you with courage, strength, wisdom and more ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out grand for you DEDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and don't forget you came from the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great buddy, All the Best. Let me know when we are to get together for the celebration and be-ahs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...