Saturday, January 5, 2013

New one for the books...

The first of my limit was 13 inches, the second just 21 inches & 4 pounds.  Great brook trout fishing today!



Here's a picture of the two trout I caught today.  Not too bad for my first time out this year.  The ice is still sketchy so be careful if you opt to tread out on the hardwater.

I'm in the process of compiling the video and photos for my first ice fishing video including the lunker that almost got away.

Until then,

The Downeast Duck Hunter


2 comments:

  1. Great looking fish! I cant wait for another season of DEDH fishing videos. Maybe we can even run into each other on the ice sometime this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch bud! Not a bad little fish! Down South we call that "bait"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...