Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Video removed

Veterans Day with my Dad, a great man and outdoorsman

 After less than a week and an abundance of visitors, I've opted to pull the video of the mallard double that my father took with one shot as the pair come within shooting distance after seeing the decoys in my cove.

All hunters have a perception of what is proper and improper when it comes to hunting, and I'm not really interested in becoming a lightning rod for support or criticism.  I love duck hunting and love doing it in a variety of ways in a continual process to become a more successful hunter. 

I intend to get in some sea ducking this weekend with an old friend who's goal is to look good on my website.  I promise only shots in the sky, but then again they usually are...

Until next time,

The Downeast Duck Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...