Monday, April 23, 2012

Big Bear Plastic Fender Swap...

The Big Bear after the heat gun experiment... Click HERE for that post

The Big Bear fender swap is now complete, the bright red with a continued combative fading issue has been replaced with a dark hunter green effect.  Many thanks must go out to Tim H. who tackled the entire replacement in two afternoons.  Without him, I'd be looking at the green fenders in the corner of my basement.  Cheers to you buddy!



There was no question it was the right move...

Final product, total cost $300...

I look forward to getting my quad out on the trails and using it in the near future.  This process has been informative and I certainly intend to be more observant of how I store this Big Bear.

Have a great day,

The Downeast Duck Hunter

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hat came out looking great! Now you need to sore it INSIDE! No need to see these new plastics turn slowly to the color lime green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...