Friday, January 10, 2014

Opening Day Trout Slammer...

Ended up with a concussion on Christmas Day, and shouldn't have been on the ice for opening day of ice fishing but we ventured out for some brook trout action.

The day didn't disappoint as Bud and I nailed these monster brook trout within fifteen minutes of each other.  Mine hit 20" and 3.5 pounds while Bud fell one inch short but one half pound more in weight.

Now due to my thinking that I was well enough to go ice fishing, return back to work, and assume all other responsibilities, I've found myself in worse shape so now I get to do none of the above.  I may already typed too much here!!!  You can find us on Big Ole Fish as well.  Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for your head. (Hit mine plenty and look how I turned out).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...