Friday, February 1, 2013

Blah!!!

Travis talking smack, Erin winning the ice derby without setting a trap, and Rabid trying to Tweet incognito...


January wasn't exactly a great month to get excited about other than a few good brook trout and plenty of cold with strong winds that basically negated any possibility of one last sea duck venture.  Anyways, Febauchery should look promising with an early trip to West Grand Lake this Sunday, a family vacation ice fishing along with the Vose family over school break, and another stab at Northern pike as vacation winds down.  After that, who knows...

Try having a conversation with the Rabid Outdoorsman, who'd rather Tweet all day...


No one won the ice fishing derby last weekend, but no one lost either.  The meeting of the Maine outdoor bloggers went well and Erin reigned supreme simply by supplying me with a variety of GF items including a monster bottle of high octane apple cider.   It was great to find out that Erin and her husband, Brent, will in fact be naming their son after the Duckman.  Tony will be a great name for the future outdoorsman.

Other than that, I've been damn near throwing up watching the oil barrel these past few weeks and honestly have not wanted to pound some keys about life. Hopefully, I will get some renewed enthusiasm.  But then again, it's my website and I'm not getting paid by the article...

Take care,

The Downeast Duck Hunter

5 comments:

  1. The days are getting longer Duckman..buck up my man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love being a member of the Guild! Shall he be called Little Tony? Little T? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I was asking Ryan how he wanted his breakfast sandwhich cooked. I only talk smack to rabid, you know that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big post coming up after this weekend Trey!

    Mike, true true true but I'm having a new sense of costs coming with the new house... lol and ugh...

    Erin, Little T is actually my local call name...

    Travis, I know it's tough to talk smack when you are whispering for pike and I apologize for my misquote on your behalf... You man Lenny owns the talk on the ice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...