Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Rematch...

My fantasy league hasn't been very good to me...

Hakeem Nicks of the NY Giants has been out most of the season, Aaron Hernandez of my beloved Patriots has missed a ton of games, and for some reason I'm getting severely pounded.  With a terrible 1-6-1 record in the Reach East Conference, I've scored 700 points in 8 games but my opponents have so willingly cranked out 791 during that same tenure.  The league average is 89 points per game, my average is 88 points per game, but my opponents average 99 points against me.  Ughhhhhhh....

Anyways, this weekend presents itself with an opportunity.  To avenge my early season loss to Trey Luckie of team Georgia Brave Eagle.  He's done well his rookie season and currently sits at the top of Reach East but lately he's slid from his dominant perch aloof the entire league.  I intend to help speed up his free fall upon demise and thoroughly whip his team into obscurity.

Trey is averaging 95 points per game, but so conveniently has witnessed his opponents average a paltry 79 points per game.  That's 20 points less per game average than what I am delivered.

Albeit the struggle of the team formerly known as the Harbor Hogs, Team Suck Ass certainly has been in the midst of some good battles but has come up short more times than not.  For that, I intend to continue my good run stemming from a tie with the top team in Reach West managed by another rookie guru, Pistol Pete.  My curse is over and I eagerly await also whipping Willie B. Hardegin run by fellow blogger K. Sellers of Ducks, Dogs, and Downriggers.

At least I'm 4-4 in my other league and favored to win this week... at least I hope...

 

4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! I will continue my winning ways this week as CJ and AJ get back on their game. I would have won last week if it were not for my foes kicker who went off for like 25 points. Who does that?? No such luck for you this week Beal-man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does one continue their winning ways with a two game losing streak??? You will eat your words and my shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should an easy win for you Suck... All I had to do was score more than 63 to beat the Eagle when we played. Piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My record against Team Suck Ass still stands at 1-0. That will make this a two game winning streak come Sunday night!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...