Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taking Applications: Personal Assistant Needed

I am working on the Dual Survival Post, I'd rather do one decent write up rather than six crappy ones.  Please read below if you are looking for some employment opportunities during this recession.

My first assistant just couldn't carry the work load...
Wanted:  An able individual who can assist a busy man.  Must be able to be awake by 4 a.m. and deal with a variety of challenges including handling dead fish, sea sickness, long hours, and me.  Said individual needs to be able to maintain an outdoors blog and mow a reasonably sized lawn.  Applicant can not be too attractive if female; for that may make things more problematic.  Send application to:

The Duckman
Downeast Duck Hunter Enterprises
22 Seaduck Shore
Eiderville, Maine 001243

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a health benefit plan???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well darn. i was getting my resume ready to mail until that last line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME! Pick ME!

    Of course it might be problematic that I am very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...