Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How does a winner roll...

Speaking of Lucky, here's my monster Shappell 4000 portable ice shack pickup for $85...


I know how a Congressman Weiner rolls, and I know how Trey Unluckie rolls... but does anybody really know how the Duckman rolls... I play ball and win... Tissues over to Trey please because he's already sent me 12 emails about my newest victory and his unfortunate losing streak... So before I spook myself gloating over my continued dominance in the "look what I've won arena", I'd like to thank LB over at Bullets and Biscuits for purposely pulling Trey's name from the winners list and putting mine there...

My newest awesome addition will be a jar of Strawberry Banana jam posted last week.  I'd like to thank LB for firing up the blogging world for a few days as I've had nothing, no fishing, hunting, or outdoors anything.  So if you would like, feel free to buzz over to Trey Unluckie's blog where he just put up a post about smoking food.  Let him know that the Duckman just did him in southern fried and smoked over...

Click below to share your condolences to Mr. Not Luckie...

Brave Eagles Hunt with Antique Brownings    


Too bad Trey, there's a new sheriff in town...

7 comments:

  1. Glad you can have your little fun! Enjoy the jam knowing that you will not be able to hold down my winning potential much longer Duckman!! I think you and B and B had this thing planned from the start! Don't hate the player, hate the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your comment back on LB's blog and had to come over to see you gloat... now, don't forget, when you're doing the lip-smackin' berry/banana jam eatin' I was the one that coerced LB to do a giveaway with it in the first place! i'm just sayin... :)

    nice to meet you! i'm probably gonna be a pest around here from now on. just thank LB... and, no. i don't hunt or fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trey, you can hate this player all you want because I just happen to be the game as well..

    TexasWisconsinGirl, welcome aboard... as long as you don't give me crap for hunting and fishing then you are okay in my book...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I want to know is WHERE IS MY FREAKIN JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know next time you need me to shake things up! I'm always up for that kinda challenge.

    Thanks for participating and congrats on the win! I can't confirm ...but Trey's number may fallen on the floor before I drew the numbers....and Trey's number may still be laying on the floor as I type this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe Trey Unluckie is still crying foul and bellyaching about my clearly played victory!!! Best part is that I'm going to win over to his blog and not even enter!!! That's how I roll...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...