Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year Ender...

Good morning for a hunt

My father and me

The Brother-In-Law
The 2010 duck season ended on a high note as my father, brother-in-law, and yours truly hit our limit and a bonus old squaw.  I messed up the HD upload so I wouldn't maximize the screen, on any account here's the video... On another note, my buddy Rabid scored a bobcat and called me during the hunt.  Here's the link to his page.  Click Here.

I'll drop the write-in later, have a great day...
The Downeast Duck Hunter

2 comments:

  1. Beauty Long Tailed Duck . . . gonna have to work on your political correctness. :)

    Reviewing the video, you couldn't ask for a better day to be on the ocean in December. Glad you guys got out one last time for some great gunnin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...