Thursday, November 18, 2010

Short reprieve from the sea ducks...

This year isn't quite panning out like I had hoped...

First, the weather on the weekends hasn't exactly been on my team.  Second, the Duckforce has been sicker than a hypochondriac.  Thirdly, I've been a little consumed with deer hunting based on the previous two problems.

Spared for the moment, but not for long...
It's going to be weird to say, but I passed on a small buck last week.  The shot was not optimal, but possible however I chose to spare any unfortunate circumstances.  Having been quite successful in years past BK (before kids), deer hunting has taken a back seat to my duck hunting especially since I've made far more investments due to avian flu.

I'm planning on whacking and stacking this Thanksgiving, but will be foregoing this upcoming weekend to spend some time with my favorite Daisy Scout.  We both are participating in a rock wall adventure.  It looks like I'm the only adult heading vertical, why does everybody else get older but me?

Take care,

DEDH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...