Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Launching the new site...



One of the biggest issues that my friends and family had about my blog was the stupid "the" in www.thedowneastduckhunter.blogspot.com but when I first was creating my blog, I messed up and couldn't get this address.

So after a couple of years, my guess is that the account expired and I was able to get this site. I suppose I'll get to dropping off the blogspot, but for now I'll rip and tear with it.

I would like to thank the readership that has followed me here and to those newcomers who already joined before the big shift, I look forward to the time sharing my experiences in the outdoor genre.

Spring fishing is almost upon us and I'm eager to pursue the landlocked salmon, maybe a couple of bass as well.

Thanks for swinging by,

The Downeast Duck Hunter

4 comments:

  1. So did you snag the domain name? Or something like that? Anyhow count me in, I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal buddy! BUT what is up with you HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice over here and I love the background/font color combo. Very easy on the eyes.

    I will update my blogroll and I have to say that I LOVE your profile pic! That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will update also. But in keeping with your New England countrymen, shouldn't you just have stuck with something like "WickedPissahduckhunter.blogspot.com" ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...