Thursday, November 20, 2008

1. Between now and Thanksgiving write a post about someone who mentored or inspired you. The post could be about the person who taught you to hunt or fish, or about the person who inspired you to blog.
2. Once your post is written and posted, let me know and I'll create a master list of every post that was written for the Thanksgiving Write About the Good Challenge.
3. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I'll post that list here on this site so everyone will have some reading material over the holiday.

The Downeast Duck Hunter- Who am I thankful for???

When I first started this blog, my only guiding light was that I wanted to share my experiences with friends and family so that they could keep abreast of what was going on in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...